ReMed is there for you
ReMed advises doctors in crisis. An experienced team of counsellors responds to every contact within 72 hours and is on hand to provide support.
- On call 24/7
- Bound by medical confidentiality
- Talk with a doctor on an equal footing
- The person seeking advice is central
- Possible action plans are worked out together
- Contact with an existing support network
- Referral to a specialist (as outpatient or inpatient)
- Mentoring or coaching
- Support is also provided before the situation becomes a crisis
Associates of the doctor can also contact ReMed on the doctor’s behalf.
A flow chart shows the steps taken after initial contact.
After initial contact, ReMed arranges qualified specialists from existing services to conduct the various stages of counselling. The following measures make it possible to tailor the counselling optimally to suit the individual’s circumstances.